This is a breakout board for the ISD1932, a multiple-message record/playback device. This single chip can record up to 64 seconds worth of voice messages. Microphone inputs and speaker outputs are all handled by the ISD1932.
A switch is connected to allow selection of the ISD1932’s operating mode - address trigger or direct trigger. You must cycle the power after switching the mode. An LED is also populated on the board and will illuminate when the device is recording. An external resistor is necessary to select the record duration and sampling frequency, which can range from 21.2 - 64 seconds (4-12kHz sampling frequency).
The board breaks out all pins of the ISD1932 to 0.1" spaced headers. This product comes as shown in the pictures with filtering capacitors, an LED, mode selecting switch and the ISD1932 IC. The new version of this board also includes a microphone and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Operating mode selector switch
- 2.4V to 5VDC supply voltage
- LED indicates if the board is recording
- Record up to 64 seconds of audio
- All pins of the ISD1932 broken out to 0.1" headers
- Breadboard friendly
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.