This is the VKey Voltage Keypad, a simple board that adds a keypad to your microcontroller project without using multiple I/O pins. This keypad has 12 pushbutton switches in a 3x4 array. The VKey operates by outputing an analog voltage to encode which key has been pressed, which can be read by an analog to digital converter on a microcontroller on a single input pin.
Traditional digital keypad interfacing techniques can require a large number of digital I/O lines. On a small controller, there may not be many I/O pins left for other tasks. The VKey operates at a voltage of 3.3-5.5V and features a dual opamp which is used as a current source and buffer amplifier.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade