This basic VESA mount allows you to attach a Raspberry Pi Model A or B computer to the back of most HDMI monitors. It is cut out of clear 3mm acrylic so you can see the LEDs, and has a cut out for the GPIO pins in case you want to connect a GPIO cable or Cobbler to it. The Pi is held in place with nylon PCB edge grips for a solid connection.
This is for model A or B computers, not for Model B+!
The spacing between all the mounting holes is 100mm x 100mm - check your monitor to make sure it fits!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.