Oooh it's so soft! And that beautiful pattern! If you have to have visible cables then you might as well have the nicest fabric bound cable with a eye-catching snake-like pattern. That's why Adafruit now carry this standard A to micro-B USB cable for USB 1.1 or 2.0. Perfect for connecting a PC to your Arduino Leonardo/Micro, Raspberry Pi, NETduino, (among other things).
Basically: have something with a microUSB port? This will work, and it's 3 feet / 90cm long.
Note: While the covering pattern may change, the main color on the cable will always be Adafruit black!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.