Make cables and wiring harnesses with ease using Adafruit's favorite crimping pliers. These precision machined crimpers will turn you into a pro — no more painful struggles with pliers and generic crimpers that smoosh your contacts so they wont fit properly.
This model is a little bigger than our PA-09 pliers and can crimp 2.5 to 5mm pitch connector pins. The dies range from 1.6mm to 2.3mm.
There's a great website at ENGINEER Co. with lots of details. There is also a video tutorial showing how to use the tool so please check it out!
If you want to know whether it can do a particular pin number, they have a detailed compatibility chart as well
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.