This unassembled pan-tilt kit is the perfect way to give your project customized full range motion! The pan-tilt can rotate roughly 180° from side-to-side and can tilt downwards roughly 150° (it may be less depending on the servos you use, of course). This version comes in kit form without any servos, unlike Adafruit's fully assembled version so if you have a bunch of servos already, or want to customize with one of Adafruit's many micro servo options such as feedback-type, this is probably the better option for you. (The metal-gear 9g micro servos won't fit!)
Since the motors are plain, every-day analog servos, you can use any microcontroller or driver. They're good for beginners who want to make stuff move and the pan-tilt is an easy way to give whatever you're making both left-right and up-down motion. In Adafruit's demo, Adafruit hooked this up with a Trinket Pro and made it do a little dance with the Arduino Servo library
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.