Adafruit have really gotta HAND it to them, the Third Hand Pana Workstation brings the benefits of the Super Fancy Third Hand Kit to the PanaVise line of work holding vises. This is the most luxurious desktop work-holding solution Adafruit have laid Adafruit's hands on. Note: Panavise Jr. and Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center + base are not included!
The gold-color anodized base of the Pana Workstation has integrated mounting holes to be seamlessly attached between any PanaVise work holding vise and a tray base mount to offer the ultimate work station. The Workstation from Hobby Creek comes fully assembled so you can focus your efforts on the project and not your tools!
- 4x - Flexible arms each with a large swiveling alligator clip wrapped in ultra high heat resistant silicon
- 1x - Precision cut and beautifully gold anodized base
- 4x - Silicon clip tips for the ultimate heat resistance
- 4x - Removable feet for a stable standalone operation
- Integrates perfectly with Panavise vises and base mounts
Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
- Base Diameter: 128.9mm / 5.07"
- Base Thickness: 12.3mm / 0.48"
- Arm Diameter: 15.9mm / 0.63"
- Arm Length (including clip): ~340mm / ~13.4"
- Weight: 407.9g
This product is compatible with all PanaVise Workholding vises with a 3 hole 4.3125" Bolt Circle. Compatible models include: 201(Jr.), 300, 301, 305, 324, 350, 391, 396. This product also integrates perfectly with the PanVise Tray base mount, model 312.
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Hobby Creek products, click here!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.