|USB A to Micro-B cable size comparison: standard cable (#1939) on left, thin cable (#1938) on right.|
This USB cable is five feet long (1.5 m) and is terminated on one end by a Type-A USB plug and on the other by a Micro-B USB plug. It is useful for connecting peripherals that use Micro-B connectors, such as Pololu's CP2104 USB-to-serial adapter carrier, to standard USB ports on a computer.
This USB cable is extremely thin (2 mm diameter), light, and flexible, which makes it easier to use than bulkier cables that tend to take up more desk space and pull small devices off tables.
Note: This cable only supports low- and full-speed USB; it does not work with high-speed USB devices such as many digital cameras and external hard drives. For a cable that does work with high-speed USB devices, please see Pololu's high-speed USB cable A to Micro-B.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.