This Analog Temperature Sensor consists of a metal temperature probe and a 58cm long cable, featuring a wide temperature range in -25°C to 125°C, suitable for immersive temperature detection. If you want to use it with Arduino, simply connect it as the picture below
Please note that the cable part cannot be put under temperature higher than 105°C.
Easy to use
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade