If you thought that littleBits couldn't get any better, here is proof that it can. Introducing the littleBits Synth Kit! The team at littleBits has partnered up with world renowned synth experts KORG, to create everything you need to build your own synthesiser. LittleBits makes it easy with their magnetic 'bit' modules that snap together create fantastic inventions for all ages.
This kit contains everything you need to dive into making music and learn about electronics with oscillators, filters, keyboards, and much more! Plus you can connect headphones and speakers directly up to it to show the world what you're capable of.
- Perfect for kids, musicians, adults, DJs...everyone!
- Step-by-step instructions for 10 different projects and musical creations.
- Enjoy learning about sound and science in a fun, electronic format!
Join Reggie Watts to experience the littleBits Synth Kit:
The littleBits Synth Kit comes with your own Invention Guidebook.
- Instant Musician: This powerful, yet easy-to-use modular synthesizer is perfect for kids exploring music and instruments, or professional musicians and DJs.
- Level-Up Your Tunes: Join the ranks of celebrity DJs Mark Ronson and Reggie Watts who have used the Synth Kit in performances.
- Join The Band: The littleBits community LOVES the Synth Kit, so you’ll find hundreds of their inventions (with instructions!) online to inspire you.
- Learn As You Play: Discover how pop legends like MJ and Bjork used synth to amplify their music, and explore the science of sound as you create inventions.
- Ages: 3+
- Size: 6.6cm(H), 9.9cm(W), 31cm(L)
- Weight: 6kg
See Whats Inside
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- littleBits in Australia!
Fun, educational blocks which educate on the fundamentals of electronics without swamping young minds minutia of electrical theory. That is the very core of what littleBits offers with their sensational range of products. But what is lit...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our littleBits Gizmos and Gadgets Kit (2nd Edition) Review
The new Gizmos and Gadgets revision 2.0 from littleBits is here and we've decided to review the kit for any budding inventors (or inventor's parents) out there. The v1.0 kit was impressive enough, we were interested to see what littleBits could have ...
- Our littleBits Rule Your Room Kit Review
"Yes, I would recommend this a friend." That's the verdict of 90% of people who pick up the Rule your Room Kit from littleBits. We love it so much, we're most definitely recommending it to you and your family. But you don't need to take our word f...
- What is the better tech, innoBits or littleBits?
We get a lot of interest from parents and educators surrounding littleBits and innobits. Especially the difference between the two products. Both are magnetically connected electronic building blocks. Both products empower people to invent and create...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.