These are small spring terminals. Open the aperature with the small arm, insert the wire, release the arm and the wire is held firmly in place. This is a good quick way to to interface to bare wires. Capable of higher current and more resilient than breadboard or female header type connections.
Terminals with 0.1" standard spacing. Inserts directly into perf and proto board. Rated up to 150V @ 2A. Terminal can accept 26 to 20AWG wire.
Note: These are right-angle versions of our other spring terminals.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.