The SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit another one of a kind, 100% original SpikenzieLabs' kit. Easy to solder with through hole parts that it is both useful and super cool! Comes as a kit of electronic and plastic parts, after it is assembled you will have a lovely battery-powered pocket calculator. If you're feeling extra-adventurous, the chip is programmed with an Arduino-compatible bootloader so it's very hackable as well. Some tools are required to assemble: soldering iron, solder, and wire cutters. You'll also want some masking tape and a hex wrench (although Adafruit just used pliers assemble the screws)
- Add, subtract, multiply & divide.
- No computer is required, ships pre-programmed.
- It is easily modified using the Arduino IDE.
- Six bright red 7 segment LED modules.
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery.
- Instant-on, automatic sleep, extra long battery life.
- Layered laser cut acrylic case.
SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit (1:07)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.