The SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit another one of a kind, 100% original SpikenzieLabs' kit. Easy to solder with through hole parts that it is both useful and super cool! Comes as a kit of electronic and plastic parts, after it is assembled you will have a lovely battery-powered pocket calculator. If you're feeling extra-adventurous, the chip is programmed with an Arduino-compatible bootloader so it's very hackable as well. Some tools are required to assemble: soldering iron, solder, and wire cutters. You'll also want some masking tape and a hex wrench (although Adafruit just used pliers assemble the screws)
- Add, subtract, multiply & divide.
- No computer is required, ships pre-programmed.
- It is easily modified using the Arduino IDE.
- Six bright red 7 segment LED modules.
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery.
- Instant-on, automatic sleep, extra long battery life.
- Layered laser cut acrylic case.
SpikenzieLabs Calculator Kit (1:07)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade