The Sphero SPRK+ educator pack just got even better with the Sphero charging case which allows you to take the power of Sphero with you, anywhere you go, ready for the day's challenges.
The Sphero SPRK+ Edition - Power Pack is ideal for educators, demonstrators, maker spaces, and robotics clubs. It's the easiest way to get started with Sphero in a group setting and contains everything you need to explore the fun of robotics, coding, and technology!
Note: The Power Pack is only available as a complete kit with 12x included SPRK+ robots
What's in the Box
- 12x Sphero SPRK+ robots in a sleek airline compliant carrying case on rollers with a retractable handle
- Charging Case and Power Adapter
- Maze tape and protractors
- Clear Turbo Covers
- Quick start guide & Classroom posters and stickers
- Free Lightning Lab app on iOS, Android and Kindle
- Read here SPRK+ Edu Data sheet
Using Sphero SPRK+, you can quickly create projects that are autonomous, creative works, inspired by a collaborative learning environment. Create artworks, solar system models, maze running orbs, and fun physics demonstrations. Creativity is the limit, and Sphero SPRK+ is created to inspire and ignite a passion for robotics, electronics, and programming with a new, engaging way.
Sphero SPRK+ edition builds on the innovative design of Sphero and packs huge STEM learning potential with the ability to program your Sphero, and create fun robotics projects. It partners up with the Lightning Lab app which allows you to program, and interact with Sphero SPRK+ via Bluetooth Smart.
- Super durable UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Bluetooth Smart (30 metre range)
- Goes over 2m/s
- Built-in LED glow
- Inductive charging with over 1 hour of play on a full charge
- App and firmware updates that introduce new features
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Sphero SPRK+ Review
If you’re in the education sector or keep up to date with the latest STEM learning tools, then you’ve most likely heard of Sphero. It’s one of the most popular educational products which fuses a robotics with imagination and has man...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
- Circuit Scribe for Educators
Educators everywhere are lining up to have the most recent, high-tech teaching tools to introduce STEM learning in the classroom. With the rate that modern technology is advancing, educators can often feel overwhelmed with the sheer number of choices...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.