Experience the power of Sphero SPRK+ in a classroom with our Educator 12 pack, designed specifically for schools with everything you need to get started at an affordable price.
What's in the Box
- 12x Sphero SPRK+
- 12x Maze tape, 360 degree protractors and sticker sheets
- 12x Quick Start guides to get you rolling
- Sphero SPRK Lightning app available for download in the App Store, Google Play and Kindle Store
- 12x Inductive charging bases with USB charging cables
- Optional: Laser 10 USB Port Charging Station - not included
Sphero goes above and beyond the conventional approach to robotics. It's incredibly simple to get started with, simply pair the app with your robot, and get going straight away. However, Sphero SPRK+ packs a huge amount of depth into its user-friendly exterior. Powered by Lightning Lab, you can program it using intuitive coding blocks which make STEM learning fun, give it tasks to do, and team up with other students for a truly collaborative approach to learning.
It connects to the app and communicates using Bluetooth SMART which takes away complicated connections, and makes it easy to get started with Sphero. Education is constantly evolving, and Sphero SPRK+ is here to meet the challenge.
Robot Tech Specs
- Super durable UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Bluetooth Smart (30 metre range)
- Travels over 2m/s
- Built-in LED glow
- Inductive charging with over 1 hour of play on a full charge
- App and firmware updates that introduce new features
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Sphero SPRK+ Review
If you’re in the education sector or keep up to date with the latest STEM learning tools, then you’ve most likely heard of Sphero. It’s one of the most popular educational products which fuses robotics with imagination and has many ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
- Circuit Scribe for Educators
Educators everywhere are lining up to have the most recent, high-tech teaching tools to introduce STEM learning in the classroom. With the rate that modern technology is advancing, educators can often feel overwhelmed with the sheer number of choices...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.