Have you ever needed a cheap way to activate something from across the room? Infrared remotes are still the cheapest way to wirelessly control a device. We have designed the remote to be small, very simple, and low-cost. For the majority of the projects we build, we don’t need 34 buttons, we need one or two. It makes more sense to provide you with a cheap and easy to use remote.
Our infrared remote control offers buttons for four directions, power, select, and three optional use buttons (labled “A,” “B,” and “C”). Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that it will work with your Stuart Hughes' PrestigeHD Supreme Rose Edition though. Rather, we are carrying this remote to work with many of the more common IR receiver ICs.
This kit includes an infrared remote control, a couple infrared receivers, some resistors, and even some IR LEDs. Using this kit, you can control your Arduino with the included remote control, or use the receiver and LEDs to communicate from one board to another. You can even use your own remote control, or use the kit to control your TV or stereo!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.