If you want to make a kit you'll need some solder. This 1/4 lb (about 110 gram) spool is just the right amount, not too much (like 1 lb spools) and not too little (like those little 'pocket clip' vials). This spool of solder is 0.031" diameter, with the 'industry standard' SAC305 RoHS lead-free formulation. For flux, it contains a 'no clean' rosin core. Good for all through-hole soldering and some larger SMT soldering (especially when used with wick).
Contains Sn 96.5%, Ag %3.0, Cu %0.5 (96.5/3/0.5)
Perfect for when you need a lead-free alternative to classic 60/40!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.