If you want to make a kit you'll need some solder. This 1/4 lb (about 110 gram) spool is just the right amount, not too much (like 1 lb spools) and not too little (like those little 'pocket clip' vials). This spool of solder is 0.031" diameter, with the 'industry standard' SAC305 RoHS lead-free formulation. For flux, it contains a 'no clean' rosin core. Good for all through-hole soldering and some larger SMT soldering (especially when used with wick).
Contains Sn 96.5%, Ag %3.0, Cu %0.5 (96.5/3/0.5)
Perfect for when you need a lead-free alternative to classic 60/40!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade