|Solarbotics RW2 rubber wheel with black aluminum hub.|
The Solarbotics RW2 rubber wheel has a black, anodized aluminum hub with a generously thick rubber tire for maximum traction (great for minisumo robots or fast line-following robots that need traction when rounding corners).
This rubber robot wheel has a diameter of 1.23 inches (31.2 mm) and is 0.52 inches (13.2 mm) wide. The aluminum hub is drilled for an 1/8-inch (3.18 mm) axle. Secure the wheel to your motor shaft with the included 4-40 hex set screw (requires a 0.050-inch hex wrench). The wheel assembly weighs 12 grams. If you are looking to shave some width off your robot design, consider the Solarbotics RW2i wheel, which is a similar design with but has an internal set screw.
This high-traction wheel works with Pololu's 3 mm shaft gearmotors such as Pololu's micro metal gearmotors and the GM12a, GM13a, GM14a, and GM18mini metal gearmotors.
- One hub
- One tire
- One set screw
A 0.05″ hex wrench (not included) is required for mounting the wheel. The wheels are sold individually, NOT in pairs.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade