Breakout board for the low power, single axis ADXL193 MEMS accelerometer. The ADXL193 is a high-g sensor with a full scale range of ±250g! The ADXL193 can be powered from 3.5-6V. Access to the self-test pin is also provided.
Note: The ADXL193 outputs an analog voltage. This voltage is in ratio to the measured acceleration and to the supply voltage. You will need some extra hardware to convert this analog signal to a usable digital one. Luckily, many uCs have a built in Analog to Digital converter.
- Sensing Range: ± 250g
- Output Signal: Analog (ratiometric)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.