Our Surface Mount Stenciling Simon Says kit is a great challenge to anyone with intermediate skills at soldering resulting in a pretty fun toy that you can be proud to say “I made this!” We want to up the ante and make you more proficient in all soldering forms, we want to teach you how to stencil and reflow SMD parts!
The Surface Mount Stenciling version of the Simon Says Kit is designed to work as an alternate add-on with the Simon SMD kit. Simply replace the PCB in the Surface Mount Simon Soldering Kit with the one included in this kit, that’s it! Every part can and should be used as normal. This is a great kit for anyone who knows how to learn how to stencil and reflow.
Again, this kit is considered an intermediate kit for people who have soldered before and wish to learn how to reflow surface mount components.
Note: You will need a heat source for reflowing the solder paste. A Heaterizer, hot-air rework station, hot plate, etc should work. You will also need the Simon SMD kit and some solder paste as well.
- 1x Simon PCB (with attached Paste Stick)
- 1x Simon Stencil
- 1x Simon Stencil Instructions
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade