This sew-your-own owl kit by Cynthia Treen Studio is designed for beginner adults and competent young stitchers, but will delight stitchers of all levels! Materials included are: wool and rayon felt, 100% wool stuffing, embroidery needle, thread, cotton pipe cleaners, directions and step-by-step instructions.
The finished Owl measures about 3 1/2-inches high and is not intended for children younger than 3.
More about Cynthia Treen Studio Cynthia Treen Studio strives to create products that you can feel good about (inside and out) by using local resources, recycled materials, and by making thoughtful green choices in the design, development, and production of their products. Their kits fit in the palm of your hand, have small carbon footprints, and utilize local resources. They are all EcoChic approved!
Sew-Your-Own Owl Kit - Cynthia Treen Studio (10:45)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.