This is is the smallest servo we carry but don’t let its size fool you, the HS-35HD is a durable and strong little servo thanks to its Metal-Karbonite gear train! The HS-35HD is only able to take in 4.8 volts and deliver 11.11 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.1sec/60°, and this guy is only about the size of a penny!
This high quality servo is perfect for your mechatronic needs and if you are looking to get into robotics, this is where to start. The HS-35HD servo comes standard with a 3-pin power and control cable and all hardware listed below.
Note: Check the neutral position before linkage connection. Be advised that this servo is designed to rotate in 360° when the power is off due to its tiny structure. Check the “Neutral Position Warning Instruction” (included with each HS-35HD) for more information.
- Voltage: 4.8 Volts
- Torque: 11.11 oz-in.
- Speed: 0.1 sec/60°
- Direction: Clockwise/ Pulse Traveling 1500-1900usec
- Rotation: 180°
- Bushing Bearing
- Dual Metal Karbonite Gears
- 3-Pole Ferrite Motor
- A1 Micro Spline
- Clear Enclosure
- 1x HS-35HD Servo
- 3x Double Arm Micro Horn
- 1x Long Double Arm Micro Horn
- 1x Four Point Micro Horn
- 2x 4x9mm Phillips Screw
- 2x 3x5mm Phillips Screw
- 18.6 x 7.6 x 15.5mm
- Wire Length: 160mm
- Weight: 4.5g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.