This is a very large serial graphic LCD. The Serial Graphic LCD backpack is soldered to the 160x128 pixel “Huge” Graphic LCD and provides the user a simple serial interface to a full range of controls.
Besides writing text, this serial graphic LCD allows the user to draw lines, circles and boxes, set or reset individual pixels, erase specific blocks of the display, control the backlight and adjust the baud rate. There’s also a reverse mode that allows the screen to operate blue on white instead of white on blue. Additionally, all source code for the ATMega168 processor is compiled using the free WinAVR compiler and is free for downloading.
- Voltage: 6V – 7V DC
- Current: 220mA (backlight at 100%)
- Input: 0-5V, 115,200bps (adjustable), 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity
Dimensions: 4x5x0.65" (102x129x17mm)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.