Add mega-storage in a jiffy using this 4 GB micro-SD card. It comes with a SD adapter so you can use it with any of our shields or adapters! Preformatted to FAT so it works out of the box with Adafruit's projects. Tested and works great with Adafruit's Wave shield, Data logger shield and GPS shield, and micro-SD adapter as well as any other device in the Adafruit shop that uses (micro)-SD cards!
Please note! This is an SDHC card, and may not work with very old projects or products that only support SD cards. All of the Adafruit projects and products use SD/HC-compatible code. Make sure you can use this card before purchasing for non-Adafruit products. The brand itself may vary but Adafruit use only quality name-brand from reputable suppliers
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.