12V Low noise DC Motor 146RPM w/Encoder
One of our favourite customized high quality DC motor. Low noise, high torque output with optical encoder built-in. The optical encoder gives 663 pulse per rotation which is able to sense 0.54 degree rotation from the shaft. This resolutiont meets a general PID speed control requirements thus making it a great choice for robotics. The sturdy metal casing, and gears gives you a change at a competition robot or harsh environments where your robot might get hit from objects or people. This motor is widely used in mobile robot area and some stationary automation devices. The optical encoder is cased on a plastic top easily accesible, and with the included cable you can easily get it connected to your device.
Rubber Wheel 136×24mm (Pair)
After testing more than 6 different rubbers on carpet, wood surface, marble surface, glass surface, we finally formed this tire with proper softness and tire surface design. The dent on the tire plays a good anti-slip effect and provide a firm grasp over the moving surface. Far better than any other tires in the market. It has been widely used on our HCR mobile robot platforms.
- Working voltage:12V
- No load RPM (before gearbox):8000 rpm
- No load 68dBA ( 10cm measurement distance )
- Gear ratio: 51:1
- No load RPM (after gearbox): [email protected]
- No load current: @ 12V: 0.23A
- Stall current:3.6A
- Rated torque @ 12V: 10kg.cm (139oz.in)
- Encoder Resolution: 13 PPR (663 PPR for gearbox shaft)
- Two phase hall encoder
- Weight: 270g
- Outer Diameter: 136mm
- Inner diameter: 18mm
- Wheel Width:24 mm
- Rubber Wheel & Motor Kit x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.