This RN-52 Bluetooth from Roving Network is an audio module that provides a highly integrated solution for delivering high quality stereo audio in a small form factor with little difficulty. This module is perfect for a project involving hands free audio for your car, remote controlling your media center, or streaming 2-channel audio.
The RN-52 module combines a class 2 Bluetooth radio with an embedded digital signal processor (DSP). The module is programmed and controlled with a simple ASCII command language. It provides a UART interface, several user programmable I/O pins, stereo speaker outputs, microphone inputs, and a USB port. Features: * Fully qualified Bluetoothmodule * FCC Certified * Fully configurable UART * Dual-channel, differential audio input and output * Supports iAP profile * Low power sleep mode * Maximum over air data rate of 3.0Mbps * Compatible with all Bluetoothproducts that support SPP (almost all do) * Embedded Bluetooth stack profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP/HSP, and SPP * 3.0 ~ 3.6V operation * Bluetooth****Technology v3.0 compatible * Class 2 power output
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.