Are you looking to add a lot of color to your project? These large 32x16 RGB LED panels are an awesome place to start. You can create animations, games, or all sorts of other fun displays with them. Yes, you read that right: a 32x16 LED matrix, that’s 512 LEDs on a 7.5" x 3.75" board. On top of all that, thanks to two IDC connectors, and a seamless frame, these panels can be daisy chained together to form even bigger LED displays.
These panels require a regulated 3.3-5V supply for power which needs to be able to source a good amount of current – up to 2A in the worst case. Included with each panel is a 0.15" pitch 4-pin polarized connector power cable which is terminated with both a female polarized connector, and a pair of spade terminals. Needless to say, if you are looking for a large, cheap, and easy to use RGB LED matrix you’ve come to the right place.
Note: These displays were intended for use with FPGAs and high-speed processors. We’ve found that 16MHz is about the slowest processor that can drive these adequately. If you want to daisy-chain them together, you will need more speed and more RAM.
- 512 RGB LEDs
- 1/8 Scan Rate
- Dual IDC Connectors for Daisy Chaining
- 3.3-5V Supply Voltage
- 1x 32x16 RGB LED Panel
- 1x 0.15" Pitch 4-pin Power Cable w/ Spade Connectors
- 1x 16-pin (2x8) Ribbon Cables
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.