If you’ve been playing with RFID long enough, you know you can never have enough RFID tags! We’ve retail packaged a stack of five of our 125kHz RFID tags for when your RFID-protected secret clubhouse starts attracting more members (or whatever it is you do with RFID tags…)
These tags each have a unique 32-bit ID code and can’t be re-programmed. You can read the codes on the tags with a 125kHz RFID reader, such as the ID-12 or the ID-20 which can be found in the related items below.
Note: This version comes with blank, unbranded RFID cards.
- 5x 125kHz RFID Cards
- EM4001 ISO based RFID IC
- 125kHz Carrier
- 2kbps ASK
- Manchester encoding
- 32-bit unique ID
- 64-bit data stream [Header+ID+Data+Parity]
Dimensions: Each card is 2.13 x 3.35 x 0.03" (54 x 85.5 x 0.8mm)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.