This is the RFduino Relay Shield, a beefy add-on board that allows your RFduino to control higher voltage and current loads through 2 relays. This shield provides great support of RFduino projects that require high power consumption or distribution. Like the rest of the RFduino product line this shield can attach anywhere on your stack and still provide you with a reliable connection.
The Relay Shield provides two SPDT, independently controlled relays with a max voltage and current of 12VDC at 1A.
- Max Voltage: 12VDC
- Max Current: 1A
- 2 SPDT Relay Outputs
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.