This is the RFduino MicroSD Shield, a tiny add-on board that provides you with a means to read and write to microSD cards with your RFduino. This little shield allows you to be able to access gigabytes worth of external memory and removes one of the few drawbacks of the main RFduino board. Like the rest of the RFduino product line this shield can attach anywhere on your stack and still provide you with a reliable connection.
The MicroSD Shield requires a supply voltage of 3.0-3.3V and has a max current draw of 100mA at its peak.
Note: Due to this current draw be sure not to use the CR2032 Battery Shield with the MicroSD Shield attached.
- Supply Voltage: 3.0-3.3V
- Max Current Draw: 100mA (peak)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.