This is the RFduino Dual AAA Battery Shield, a long add-on board for the RFduino DIP module that supplies 3.3V to your whole project. This shield can easily attach anywhere on your RFduino stack and will still be able to provide reliable power throughout each board.
The Dual AAA Battery Shield is also equipped with a power switch and a step-up switching regulator which allows the batteries to be drained down to low voltages while still providing a stable 3.3V to your RFduino.
Note: AAA batteries are NOT included with this shield but can be found in the Recommended Products section below.
- Output Voltage: 3.3V
- Output Current: 100mA
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.