Have you already built your RedBoard Breadboard Kit but want to make it more permanent? This kit allows you to take all of the parts you already have from the RedBoard Breadboard Kit and, with some through-hole soldering, turn them into a shield-compatible development board!
Note: This kit is intended as an add-on to the RedBoard Breadboard Kit. If you don’t have the parts from that kit, you will not be able to complete this one. If you haven’t made the breadboard version and want to skip straight to the through-hole kit, check out the RedBoard PTH Kit below.
- 1 x SparkFun Red PCB
- 1 x MCP1700 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- 1 x Diode 1N4001
- 1 x Resettable Fuse PTC
- 1 x 28-Pin DIP Socket (To seat your ATMega)
- 1 x Push Button Reset Switch
- 2 x 6-Pin Female Headers
- 2 x 8-Pin Female Headers
- 1 x 6-Pin Right Angle Header (To connect your FTDI Basic)
- 1 x 0.1uF Capacitor
- 1 x DC Barrel Jack
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.