This is the Ameba Board from Realtek, an IoT solution inside the familiar Arduino form factor. The Ameba Board supports WiFi, GPIO, NFC, I2C, UART, SPI, PWM and ADC operations, and can support Ethernet via Arduino-compatible headers, providing you a great IoT platform for your next project. Thanks to the Ameba Board’s multiple interface options, you will be able to connect with multiple different components like switches, sensors, LEDs and more. With the ability to attach Arduino form-factor shields, the Ameba Board provides added functionality to IoT applications!
The Realtek Ameba Board is controlled by the 32-bit RTL8195AM ARM Cortex M3, which includes 802.11 b/g/n WiFi connectivity, hardware SSL, 2MD SDRAM and 512KB SRAM. All collected data from any periphery you attach to the Ameba Board can be uploaded over WiFi and utilized by any application you can imagine.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 (166MHz)
- 1MB ROM, 2MB SDRAM and 512KB SRAM
- Integrated with 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 WiFi
- NFC Tag with Read/Write Function
- 10/100 Ethernet MII/ RMII/RGMII Interface
- USB OTG
- SDIO Device/SD Card Controller
- Hardware SSL Engine
- Maximum 30 GPIOs
- 2 SPI Interfaces support both master and slave mode
- 3 UART Interfaces, including 2 HS-UART and one log UART
- 4 I2C Interfaces support both master and slave mode
- 2 I2S/PCM Interfaces support both master and slave mode
- 4 PWM Interfaces
- 2 ADC Interfaces
- 1 DAC Interface
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade