The Raspberry Pi is everybody’s favorite little computer and adding a Camera Module or Pi NoIR opens the door into video and photo capture, the last thing that you’d want is for something bad to happen to it. Why not protect your camera with one of these snazzy plastic enclosures? These cases protect the Raspberry Pi Camera Module from things like rogue wires that might short it out while still allowing full access to the board! Simply place the camera into the front half of the enclosure, then snap the two sides together.
As you may have noticed, these enclosures are actually transparent. The enclosures are perfect for letting you see your Camera Module to make any needed adjustments easy.
The enclosure provides a slot to run the ribbon cable out to the CSI on your Raspberry Pi, a hole in the front of the enclosure for the camera to view out of, and two wall mounting slots with screws. This is a really durable case that will do a great job protecting your Raspberry Pi Camera Module or Pi NoIR!
Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 3 cm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade