The Multicomp Raspberry Pi Case is a simple yet stylish case designed to keep your Raspberry Pi safe. It comes in two pieces, base and cover made of moulded and smooth, full gloss finish ABS plastic.
The enclosure provides slots for the GPIO header, USB, Ethernet, microSD card, HMDI, and CSI connectors, besides rubber feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling and Pi Camera module mounting holes. The package include four bumpers and two screws and slots for vertical mounting.
- Fully Tested on the Raspberry Pi Model B+
- Made from tough, strong and durable ABS Plastic.
- GPIO Ribbon Cable Slot for 40 Pin GPIO Cable
- DSI, CSI and Access Slots for Camera/Video cables
- Raspberry Pi Camera Seat
- RoHS Certification
- Compatible with Raspberry PiB+/2.
Dimensions:94mm x 63mm x 30mm / 3.7" x 2.5" x 1.2"
Note: This product does NOT include a Raspberry Pi Model B+.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.