If this kit looks familiar, it should! The Raspberry Pi 2 Accessory Kit has been built specifically for the many of you who already own a RPi board but want to gain a solid introduction to the small, credit-card sized computer. With the parts in this kit you will be able to get your own Raspberry Pi 2 connected through our SparkFun Pi Wedge to a breadboard and, by utilizing the Pi’s 40-pin GPIO, control pushbuttons, LEDs, and a host of user created circuits.
The on-line guides and tutorials we provided for the Raspberry Pi 2 Starter Kit (found in the Documents section below) contain step by step instructions of how to set up your Raspberry Pi and how to program it in a variety of languages. We have supplied some example code and detailed images on how to get the parts in this accessory kit hooked up to your Raspberry Pi 2.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for anyone with a drive to learn more about the Raspberry Pi and its programming. If you are looking for a new challenge or a way to learn more about the RPi, check out the Raspberry Pi 2 Accessory Kit!
Note: This kit does NOT include a Raspberry Pi 2 and it will need to be supplied by you. If you are looking for a kit that includes all the parts found here as well as a RPi2 check out our Raspberry Pi 2 Accessory Kit.
- 8GB SD Card
- SparkFun Pi Wedge (Preassembled)
- SparkFun FTDI Basic Breakout - 3.3V
- Breadboard - Full-Size (Bare)
- Pi Tin for the Raspberry Pi - Black
- Edimax WiFi Adapter (EW-7811UN)
- microSD USB Reader
- Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green Tactile Buttons
- Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green LEDs
- Resistor 330 Ohm 1/6 Watt PTH - 20 pack
- Raspberry Pi GPIO Ribbon Cable - 40-pin, 6"
- SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable - 6 Foot
- Wall Adapter Power Supply - 5V DC 2A (USB Micro-B)
- Jumper Wires Premium 6" M/F - 10 Pack
- Jumper Wires Standard 7" M/M - 30 Pack
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade