This is a strip of 10 pieces of the white SMD Qwiic connector. We use the black version of this connector on all our Qwiic based boards. Use it to create your own I2C based device compatible with the Qwiic system. These are easy to hand solder with a little flux and solder wick. The footprint and schematic component are available in our Eagle library under SparkFun-Connectors.lbr->Qwiic Connector.
The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators. You can read more about the Qwiic system here. We carry 200mm, 100mm, 50mm, and breadboard friendly Qwiic cables.
- Cut tape of 10 pieces
- 1mm pitch
- 4 pin right angle connector
- Connector Part Number: SM04B-SRSS (Datasheet)
- Mating connector: SHR04V-S-B or equivalent
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.