There are already many I2C devices in the wild. The Qwiic adapter converts the standard I2C pinout (GND, 3.3V, SDA, and SCL) to the 4-pin 1mm JST connector used in the Qwiic system.
As we develop new I2C products we will be adding the Qwiic connector to them. In the mean time, this adapter allows you to purchase one of these currently supported boards, solder it on, and get it on the Qwiic system quickly (grin). You can also solder the four wires on any 3.3V I2C device to the adapter get it on the Qwiic system.
- 2 connectors: SM04B-SRSS or equivalent
- Can be used with any 3.3V I2C but you will need to solder wires
- Can be used to inspect the I2C bus using a logic analyzer
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade