The L293DNE is a PTH quadruple, high-current, half-H driver IC. These ICs have been designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600mA at voltages from 4.5V to 36V. The L293DNE can drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and bipolar stepping motors, as well as other high-current/high-voltage loads in positive supply applications.
We used to include these with the RaspiRobot Boards that we unfortunately retired awhile back. We have now made them available at a drastically reduced price for anyone who could possibly use one of these handy little ICs.
Note: Since this product belongs to our “Ding & Dent” category, once we are out of stock, we will not carry it again. Get them while you can!
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5V to 36V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Internal ESD Protection
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 600mA per Channel
- Peak Output Current 1.2A per Channel
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.