The ScrewShield extends all pins of the Arduino out to 3.5mm pitch screw terminals. It also has a lot of the utility provided by Arduino Protoshield, including: a large prototyping space of both connected and unconnected 0.1" spaced through-holes, a couple 5V and GND busses, a reset button, general use push button, and a 5mm yellow LED.
This product includes all the parts shown and comes in kit form and must be soldered together by the end user.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Tod Kurt, John Edgar Park, and Brian Jepson of WingShield Industries and a portion of each sale goes to them for product support and continued development.
- 1x ScrewShield PCB
- 1x 5mm Yellow LED
- 1x 330Ω Resistor
- 2x 6-pin Stackable Headers
- 2x 8-pin Stackable Headers
- 2x Momentary Push Buttons
- 6x 2-pin 3.5mm Screw Terminals
- 8x 3-pin 3.5mm Screw Terminals
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.