This is an 80W 3-in-1 (3 output ranges) Switching DC Power Supply. Gives a regulated 0-36VDC @ 2.2A, 80W max output. Takes a 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz input. This is the cream of the crop when it comes to power supplies. Slim profile - why take up a huge footprint out of your small work space?
We’ve played with many bench power supplies and worked with many suppliers. We found that too many suppliers were cutting things just a bit too close with quality and engineering. These units are high quality and should last for years. This is the power supply that we use in SparkFun production.
- Extech Part : 382260
- 3 selectable output ranges: 0 to 16V/0 to 5A; 0 to 27V/0 to 3A; 0 to 36V/0 to 2.2A
- 4-Digit LED displays
- Front/Rear output terminals
- Current limiting
- Compact, slim tower
- AC power cord with US prongs
- Banana to alligator test cables
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.