This is the same type of potentiometer you might find on some car stereos. This is a simple 10K potentiometer with a push-lock mechanism. Simply pressing the shaft in will lock it into retracted position and pressing it a second time will make it pop back out. Mounted correctly, these potentiometers can be adjusted and then recessed into the panel to avoid accidental adjustment.
- Max Operating Voltage : 50VAC, 10VDC
- Total Rotational Angle : 300 degrees
- Flat Shaft
- 25mm Shaft Length
- 9mm Total Travel (8mm Lock Travel)
- Datasheet (RK097111T065)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.