Adafruit have a couple of these handy Pomona Female 0.1" Socket to Banana Plug 24" cables! Great for use with your benchtop equipment, these are the highest quality cables and will last you years, if not decades.
This is the 24" long Red version. We also carry this cable in black.
This Female Socket to Banana Plug cable is terrific for prototyping or for use as a jumper on circuit boards, you can shove a ~22AWG solid core wire into the header or use some extra long header to turn these into male-type header contacts
- Length: 24” / 610mm
- AWG: 22
- Contact Material: Beryllium Copper
- Socket Finish: Gold plated
- Banana Plug Finish: Nickle plated
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Pomona products, click here!
Product Dimensions: 127.0mm x 101.6mm x 7.0mm / 5.0" x 4.0" x 0.3"
Product Weight: 9.0g / 0.3oz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.