This high discharge LiPo is a great way to power any R/C, robotic, or portable project. This is an excellent choice for anything that requires a small battery with a lot of punch. The voltage is low enough not to tax your regulating circuits, and the discharge rate is high enough to accommodate a lot of electronics and a few small motors.
The battery has two cells and outputs 7.4V storing 1000mAh of charge. Because this is a dual cell battery pack, a special charger is needed. This battery is not compatible with single cell chargers. A compatible charger is listed below.
Note: Care should be taken not to short circuit or overtax these batteries because they don’t have any built-in protection circuit.
- 7.4V 2-cell pack
- 1000mAh of charge
- 25C continuous discharge rate
- JST-XH charge plug
- JST-RCY discharge plug
Dimensions: 70mm x 35mm x 18mm
Weight: 85g (2.99oz)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade