This is a wonderful evaluation board cooperatively designed by danjuliodesigns and SparkFun. The Heart Rate Monitor Interface (HRMI) is an intelligent peripheral device that converts the ECG signal from the Polar Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) into easy-to-use heart rate data. It implements a sophisticated algorithm for computing an average heart rate even with noisy or intermittent data from the transmitter.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Dan Julio. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- Multiple interfaces: USB, Logic-level serial and I2C
- Dual heart rate processing algorithms: averaged and raw
- Uses the RMCM01 Polar OEM receiver
- Compatible with coded and non-coded Polar transmitters including T31, T31C, T61C and Wearlink®
- 32-entry heart rate data history buffer
- Four 8-bit ADC inputs
- Up to a 5 channel digital input/output utility port
- Simple command/response interface
- Programmable power-on default operation
- Only works with one transmitter (HRM) in range
- Custom exercise equipment
- Portable heart rate monitoring devices
- Bio-feedback devices
- Heart beat aware body-worn electronics
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
- IoT Plant Monitor
So, my wife wanted to have some small plants in the house. I didn’t, so we compromised, and got some plants. The only thing is that neither of us remembers to water them, so I wanted to build a sensor array to monitor the moisture content of the soil, and notify us when they needed watering. We’ve got 3 plants, all fairly close to each other, and I wanted to create an IoT project so that it could send an email notifi...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.