This PM2.5 Sensor Module is a digital universal particle density sensor，it can be used to obtain the number of suspended particulate matter in a unit volume of air within 0.3 to 10 microns, namely the density of particulate matter, and outputs via digital interface as well as quality data of per particle. The sensor is useful in a variety of environment-related projects and installations, to provide timely and accurate particle data.
- Voltage:4.95 ~ 5.05V
- Maximum electric current: 120mA
- Measuring pm diameter：0.3~1.0、1.0~2.5、2.5~10（um）
- Measuring pm range：0~500 ug/m3
- Standby Current： ≤200 uA
- Response time： ≤10 s
- Operating temperature range:: -20 ~ 50C
- Operating humidity range: 0 ~ 99% RH
- Maximum size: 65 × 42 × 23 (mm)
- MTBF: > = 5 years
- PM2.5 Sensor Module - Laser Sensing x1
- Sensor adapter x1
- Sensor adapter cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.