You'll find these handy 2-pin 0.1" spacing pig-tails to be quite helpful when wiring up your project. The connector end snaps cleanly into 0.1" spaced header (and fits neatly side by side on 0.1" spacing as well). We think this would be especially useful when paired with Adafruit's PWM driver breakout, to control 16 PWM LEDs that are wired, but there's probably a dozen other uses.
Come in a pack of four cables, 12 inches long, each one has two contacts placed in a housing. Adafruit don't have the exact part # for the housing but it appears to be identical to this Molex C-Grid part.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.