This is a very basic beginner’s kit for 8 pin PICAXE microcontrollers. Includes a handful of easy-to-solder through hole components. Be sure to purchase the 8-pin PICAXE below.
A battery snap is provided in this kit, but the board must only be driven with a 4.5 to 5V battery pack. To prevent a 9V from accidentally being attached to the 5V board, we recommend attaching the 4xAA battery pack below, in place of the battery snap included in this kit.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade