This is an Arduino-compatible board with integrated 3W stereo amplifier designed for use in arcade projects (like our Picade).
It behaves like a keyboard when plugged in via USB and has a default key-mapping (though you can reprogram it using the Arduino IDE). Connections are made using screw terminals for a solid, permanent installation.
It uses the same micro-controller as the Arduino Leonardo (the ATmega32U4) and is pre-installed with the Arduino bootloader and our software.
- Powered by an ATmega32U4 (32KB, 2.5K RAM @ 16MHz)
- 6-pin ISP header for direct programming (also pre-loaded with Arduino bootloader)
- Includes a stereo 3W amplifier (PAM8407) for use with 4Ω speakers
- Appears as a USB HID device (keyboard) to the host
- Screw terminal contacts for four-direction Joystick, 12 buttons, and two speakers
- Reset button
- Mounting holes
- Power, Bootload, TX, and RX LED indicators
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.