Crafted out of four transparent acrylic pieces the Pibow Zero Case for Raspberry Pi Zero protects your Pi while showing it off to the world!
Each layer is laser-cut from colorful, lightweight, and high-quality cast acrylic. All of the primary ports and GPIO pins are accessible (it encloses the micro-SD slot). No tools are necessary for assembly or disassembly and the case comes in at a conveniently lightweight 34g.
As of June 19, Adafruit now carry a version that ONLY fits the Pi Zero v1.3 (with Camera Connector). It does not fit earlier versions. Pi not included!
- Weight (assembled): 34g
- Assembly Guide
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.