- Extra extension layer included
- Add-on boards like the Ciseco Pi-Lite now fit inside!
- Icons and cut outs moved to leave the lid clear
This V2 Pibow will not work with a Rev 1 Model B that has JTAG (P2) headers
The Pibow is a sleek, durable and attractive case crafted out of eight unique layers with a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside.
Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic (or spruce in the case of the Timber) and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Model B while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, accessible.
Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
- Now includes a free extension layer
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings and cable escapes
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Lightweight high-quality layers
- Protects your Raspberry Pi
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.